Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wild Release #12

My latest release was "The Bridge Over The River Kwai," which I left at our local Blockbuster store behind the movie version of the book. Curiously, the movie was called "Bridge On The River Kwai." I wonder why it was changed to "on" rather than left "over." I headed to the Drama section of Blockbuster first and was dismayed when I could not find the movie. I thought that maybe our Blockbuster didn't carry it--it is a pretty small one. I thought I'd have to leave it on the shelf where the movie should have been. Then I thought that they MUST carry it, and began looking for a different section it might be in. I was very relieved to find it in the Action section. The drop was quick and easy. I wonder how long it will be before someone finds it.

No comments: