Friday, December 28, 2007

Wild Release #110

I got this book from my sister and was supposed to release it, but something about identical twins switching places and one of them having the boss's Christmas baby intrigued me, so I decided to read it first. I used to read these *all* the time when I was younger. In fact, I learned a lot about geography and other cultures by reading Harlequins. Nothing comes close to the classics of the 1970s and early 1980s, but this one was pretty entertaining. I don't know how soon I'll read another, but "The Boss's Christmas Baby," by Trish Morey, was a nice holiday read. :) I left it stuck in the slats of the bench at 101 North Main in Greensburg. Perhaps someone in that building will find it on their way home and be as entertained as I was.

No comments: