Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wild Releases #533 & #534

I met some friends for breakfast at Bob Evans Restaurant in Irwin this morning. We enjoyed our meals and then went next door to the McDonald's Big Mac Museum for more coffee and conversation while their kids played in the playroom. When we were all talked and coffeed out, we parted ways and on my way out of the parking lot I left Roald Dahl's "James and the Giant Peach" on the bench outside Bob Evans.

I headed back into Greensburg to do some shopping at Toys R Us on Donohoe Road, and discovered that they have the perfect window ledge to leave books on--it is at eye height and runs across the whole front of the store. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I left Arnold Lobel's "Fables" in a BookCrossing release bag on the ledge near the front door.

No comments: