Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catch #94!

FrederickZ saved "The Secret Life of Bees" from a watery fate. He writes: "I was walking a friend home on a rainy day. The book was sitting upright against the back of a park bench. I noticed it but didn't pay much attention to it going up the path to my friends home but on the way back I thought I would stop and see what the book was about. As I was looking at the book, a random thought entered my mind that there was a message of advice or guidance in the book specifically for me. This is one of the ways that Universe speaks to me. I took the book home with me yesterday. I am now about to sit down and read the book and see what messages of guidance and/or advice are in the book for me." I hope you find what you're looking for, FrederickZ! Welcome to BookCrossing!

No comments: