Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wild Releases #833 - #835










Sister No. 6 insisted I accompany her on her post-holiday shopping quest for bargains galore. Our first stop was at Toys R Us in Greensburg, where she was in search of specific half-price wrapping paper, and I was in search of a nice ledge for a book release. I found what I wanted, leaving "Mama, Do You Love Me," by Barbara M. Joosse, on the ledge outside the front doors; sadly, Sister No. 6 did not find what she wanted.

Our next stop was IKEA in Robinson Township, where she was in search of nonspecific household items, and I was in search of a suitable place for a book release. I found what I wanted, leaving "The Fall-Down Artist," by Thomas Lipinski, on a bed display after exiting the marketplace; Sister No. 6 seemed pleased with her purchases.

All this shopping whet our appetites, so we lunched at Mad Mex. It was our first time there; the food was good and plentiful, and I found an appropriate spot for a book release. I left "Fourth Horseman," by Margot Dalton, leaning next to a horse figure that was carved out of a metal railing lining the sidewalk outside.

No comments: