Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wild Releases #124 & #125

Sister No. 6 and I took a mini road trip to the wilds of Robinson Township today and I took the opportunity to release a couple of books along the way. The first book, "The Face on the Milk Carton," by Caroline B. Cooney, was left inside the milk cooler at Sheetz on Route 30 in Irwin, Pa., while my sister selflessly filled my tank with gas in the freezing cold weather. This was my seventh release that qualified for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV books release challenge.

The second book, "She's Come Undone," by Wally Lamb, was left at the IKEA store in Robinson Township, our final destination. I left it on a bookshelf in the home organization area of the downstairs marketplace. If I ever come across another copy of this book, I'll be leaving it next to Etch-a-Sketches.

No comments: