Monday, March 16, 2009

Wild Release #562

I normally don't travel as far as North Huntingdon on my lunch hour because it always seems too far away--not necessarily in miles, but in time spent on the road with traffic and many, many, many traffic lights to contend with. The difference today was that I had a coupon to use that was good specifically at the McDonald's Big Mac Museum Restaurant, and I wanted to see if the trip could be done. It turns out that luck was on my side; traffic was light, the traffic lights were mostly green, and I had plenty of time to enjoy my cheap lunch, read a chapter of my book, release "Sherlock Jones and the Phantom Airplane," by Ed Dunlop, on a small table between two comfy chairs in the McDonald's Big Mac Museum, and get back to work, all within the hour!

No comments: