Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catches #83 & #84!

I'm three for three with my road-trip releases yesterday since "Food Politics" AND "Divine Evil" have both checked in.

"Food Politics" was logged in by new member 4shumbert, who says, "This is an interesting read. I would not have purchased it but to have read it now, I think I would..." I think that's one of the many great things about BookCrossing--it expands your reading horizons.

Meanwhile, "Divine Evil" was caught by another new BookCrosser, Jazz-Inked, who says, "Today I was filling up my car with gas at the local WaWa. I parked my car and went inside to prepay my gas. When I returned I looked up and found a curiosity silently trying to catch my attention. The book was sitting on the top of the pump, leaning against an advertisement. I never would have seen it. I picked it up and I realized there is still wonder in the world. This was the most magical experience I've yet to encounter, and that's saying something, as I just came back from a trip to Walt Disney World... Imagine that." What a great journal entry. Truly magical.

No comments: