Saturday, August 01, 2009

Wild Releases #697 - #700 & OBCZ Find #2

The conference was a big success! I learned a lot that I can't wait to put to good use for the 2010 Daffodil Days Campaign. Before heading home, however, I made a visit to the Nittany Lion Shrine at Penn State University, and left "Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination," by Helen Fielding, on a nearby bench. Next, I headed to the Webster's Cafe on Aaron OBCZ. In fact, I am there now, enjoying a delicious orange vanilla iced tea, and making release notes for Cannibal in Manhattan, by Tama Janowitz, The Red Tent, by Anita Diamant, and Speaking with the Angel, by Nick Hornby; and a journal entry for the one I'm taking home with me: Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, by Patrick Suskind. Time to get back on the road!

No comments: