Sunday, April 20, 2014

Catch #234!

Inspired by Catch #233 a couple of weeks ago, I went on a mini release spree through the Oakland area of Pittsburgh today. I left five books in various spots. There were a lot of people out walking and jogging and dancing at the Color Festival and enjoying Phipps Conservatory and Schenley Park and just going about their business, so I was hopeful for a catch. The book I thought most likely to be confiscated or thrown in the trash, especially after seeing a couple of security guards heading its way, was Steve Berry's "The Charlemagne Pursuit," which I left on a bench by the Mary Schenley Memorial Fountain. Thankfully, new member bryandmoods found it first. "I didn't read it yet but it's heavy." he reports. "The guy on the back looks kinda racist but thats okay. I carried this book with me through the color festival it also went to buffalo wild wings with us after. I got the snack size boneless wings in medium and some fries. It was delicious!"

No comments: