Monday, August 27, 2007

Wild Releases #49 & #50

I spent a good deal of time this past weekend conducting an inventory of my bookshelves and making sure that every book I owned was registered and properly labeled (I still have 30+ to go--where do they all come from?!?). One of the books I came across was "Bridget Jones's Diary," by Helen Fielding. I read it when it first came out and was keeping it purely for nostalgic reasons so I decided it was time to let Bridget go. I set her free in the world on a bench in the Helman-Ghrist parking lot on North Main Street in Greensburg.

I also finished reading "On What Grounds," by Cleo Coyle. It is the first book in a series of Coffeehouse Mysteries, and apart from the typographical errors that were very distracting, it was a good book with characters I'm interested in reading more about. I decided that a coffee shop would be the best place to leave the book, so I dropped it on a table outside The American Coffee Shop on North Main Street.

No comments: