Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wild Release #91

"The Merchant of Venice," by William Shakespeare, was released at The Sunset Cafe in Greensburg as my third SSM challenge.

I had planned to leave "A Room with a View," by E.M. Forster, but as I was telling my niece how much I enjoyed the book, she asked if she could read it. Luckily, I had "The Merchant of Venice" as a backup. I left the book a couple of hours past sunset because I was otherwise engaged at 4:53 p.m., but I DID leave it at The Sunset Cafe, so at least I got a sunset in there! Mission Accomplished!

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

What: SSM 1118- Celebrating Different Cultures
When: November 18th, 2007
How: Pick books about a country other than your own, or books that take place in a country other than your own. Release locations can include ethnic sections of grocery stores, ethnic restaurants, specialty stores... Use your imagination!

No comments: