Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wild Releases #81 - #90

Today was the annual Holiday Parade in Downtown Greensburg--a fabulous opportunity to release lots of books. I convinced my sister and niece to go with me and act as human shields while I released a book or two on every block of the parade route. I think I was spied a couple of times, and though no catches have come in yet, I'm hopeful that they will. The books I released were: Charm City, by Laura Lippman; The Princeton Imposter, by Ann Waldron; The Horse and His Boy, by C.S.Lewis; Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, by Kate Douglas Wiggin; Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë; Ellen Tebbits, by Beverly Cleary; The Sound and the Fury, by William Faulkner; Labyrinth, by Jon Land; The Mouse and the Motorcycle, by Beverly Cleary; and Class Clown, by Johanna Hurwitz.

No comments: