Sunday, February 03, 2008

WIld Release #127

My eleventh SSM challenge saw the release of "Charlotte's Web," by E.B. White. I chose "Charlotte's Web" because I needed a book about a rat, and Templeton the Rat was as close as I could bear to get to the lovely little creatures. I know some people say they make great pets, but they're just not my cup of tea. I left the book outside of the Super Panda Chinese restaurant on Route 30 West in Greensburg, at the foot of one of the cutout pandas guarding the doors. This release also qualified as my eighth release for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV books release challenge.

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 020308: Year of the Rat -- Chinese New Year
When: February 3rd 2008
How: Books about rats (rodents), China, Chinese cookbooks etc. Ideally, release in a Chinese restaurant, but these may be closed in celebration of the New Year, so release anywhere that fits the theme and says “Happy New Year!” to you.

No comments: