Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wild Release #135

Ah, Valentine's Day. What better day to release "Princess in Love," the third book in the "Princess Diaries" series by Meg Cabot? A big, gushy pink heart on the oh-so-sweet bright pink cover, it just screams love and romance. That's why I had to get rid of it! ;) Of course, the fact that it qualified as my twelfth SSM and fourteenth release for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV/News books release challenge, helped, too. I left in in a new location for me--on a bench in the vestibule of the Shop n Save on East Pittsburgh Street in Greensburg. Happy Valentine's Day to whomever finds it!

This week's challenge, set by sfrenchie, follows:

SSM 021408: Valentine's Day
When: February 14th 2008
How: Anything about love, with "love" in the title, love stories, etc will do, I think. I suppose a big red heart on the cover could be good. If there's no big red heart on the cover of the book you want to release, just put one yourself!! ;-)

No comments: