Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wild Release #128

It was rather spooky driving around Greensburg tonight. There were very few cars on the road and all the restaurant parking lots were nearly empty--I guess everyone was at home watching the Superbowl. That was great news for us as we headed to the Olive Garden to celebrate my sister's birthday. I had such good luck with the last book I left there being caught and journaled so quickly, that I wanted to leave another. I pulled Sue Grafton's "S is for Silence," out of the trunk of my car and planned to leave it on the benches outside, but just as we got there, a couple came out the front doors and insisted on holding them open for us, so the opportunity was lost. We were seated right away inside, so I couldn't leave it in the lobby. Once we were settled in our booth, I put it up on the dividing wall between the seating sections to get it out of our way and it looked so good up there, I ended up leaving it. I hope it catches someone's eye soon.

No comments: