Monday, June 09, 2008

Wild Release #273

I was a little late for this week's SSM thanks to the sheer enormity of my yard and the unreasonable amount of time it takes for one green-thumb-challenged person to make it look presentable. Needless to say it was well past sunset on Sunday when I was finally done with my day's task. Of course, if I hadn't lounged about reading and watching TV for most of the morning and afternoon, I could have gotten much more accomplished yesterday than I did! Instead, today I ventured to Home Depot in Greensburg, looking for something to plant around a tree in the back yard, and also looking for a good release spot for my tardy SSM book, "The Deep End of the Ocean," by Jacquelyn Mitchard. I didn't find anything to plant, bur I did leave the book in a fish pond (unfilled, of course) in the garden center.

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 060808: Ocean
When: June 8th 2008
How: Celebrate World Ocean Day and Jacques Cousteau’s birthday (11th) by releasing an ocean or beach related book. Ideal release locations include aquariums, aquarium supply stores, fish stores or fish markets. Be creative!!

Release #72 for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV books release challenge.

No comments: