Monday, December 22, 2008

Wild Releases #497 & #498

I had to stop at the bank on my way home from work today, so I chose a new branch of First Commonwealth to visit. I don't think I have been inside the building behind the Shop 'n Save on East Pittsburgh Street since the Shop 'n Save was Davis Supermarkets, the bank was Southwest, and Jimmy Carter was the Commander-in-Chief, so I decided to rectify that today. It still has some wonderful 1970s decor, even today, but it didn't look all that familiar to me. I guess we used the drive-thru windows more than the actual teller windows inside. On my way out, I left "Technical Hitch," by Jane Sigaloff, in the free literature rack in the vestibule.

My second release of the evening was "River, Cross My Heart," by Breena Clarke, on a bench outside The Olive Garden on Route 30 in Greensburg, where I enjoyed a delicious dinner of Bruschetta, Zuppa Toscano, and Fettucini Alfredo, with Mom and Sister No. 6. The book was gone from the bench by the time we left. I hope whoever found it enjoys it.

No comments: