Friday, June 19, 2009

Catch #88!

"Calvin and Hobbes" have done a little travelling since I last saw them in Edinboro, Pa. New member inthelordshands reports: "I was on my way home to Lancaster, NY from Atlanta, GA through Mebane, NC and spotted a book lying in a not usual space. I am a book lover and couldn't bear to see a book lost. I retrieved it and was pleasantly surprised to see I could enjoy it sadness free (because someone else had 'lost' it) and with a smile on my face. I love Calvin and Hobbs. It was great car reading for those last two hours or so. I will now forward it in some place where it will be found and travel somewhere else. What a fun idea! I'll have to share one of my own soon." It *is* a fun idea, and journal entries from new members make it even more fun. Welcome to BookCrossing!

No comments: