Monday, June 15, 2009

Wild Releases #634 - #639

After breakfast, I left Mom along the river in Niagara Falls State Park and I crossed the Rainbow Bridge and walked to Canada to make my first international wild releases. "Eragon," by Christopher Paolini, was left in a stone pagoda across from the American Falls; "Anne of Green Gables," by L.M. Montgomery, (which takes place in Canada, albeit not Ontario) was left on on a bench across from the American Falls; and "The Adventures of Rainbow Fish," by Marcus Pfister, was left on a safe ledge (no falling into the water!) of the Rainbow Bridge Pedestrian Walkway on my way back to the States.

Once I cleared Customs back in the U.S.A., I found Mom and we indulged in a deliciously cool ice cream cone at Twist o' the Mist, where I left Dennis Lee's "The Ice Cream Store," before heading home.

We collected our car from the parking lot of the Comfort Inn The Pointe after I left Sandra Brown's "Three Complete Novels in One Volume: Heaven's Price, Breakfast in Bed, Send No Flowers," on the bench outside their front door.

Last, but not least, we stopped for dinner at Cracker Barrel in Erie, Pa., where I left "Hello Kitty's Little Book of Big Ideas," by Marie Moss, on a child's rocking chair on the walkway.

It's nice to be home, safe and sound.

No comments: