Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wild Release #169

I was a bit late with this week's SSM thanks to Easter Sunday and work and recovering from a 48-hour gastrointestinal virus, which is probably more information than anyone wanted to hear. Anyway, once all the planets aligned for me, I was able to leave "The Seduction of Water," by Carol Goodman, at Twin Lakes Park, propped up on one of the supports of the fishing gazebo, almost exactly like the one on the cover of the book. I did take a release photo, and I will upload it here as soon as the planets are in alignment again for me.

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 032308: Water Water Everywhere
When: March 23rd 2008
How: March 22nd is World Day for Water. Celebrate by releasing a water-related book near a fountain on a bridge or other water feature.

No comments: