Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wild Releases #172 & #173

Ligonier, Pa., is the *cutest* little town. I wish I could just pick it up and squeeze it, it's so cute. There is a bandstand gazebo in the center of town where the two main streets meet and form a diamond. The streets themselves are lined with beautiful old houses and funky art and antique shops. I was in Ligonier today selling daffodils for the American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days campaign and when I was finished, I explored the town a bit and left a couple of books behind. I left Tom Wolfe's "The Right Stuff," on a bench outside the front door of Ivy's Café, then walked down to the Diamond and left Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" on the bandstand.

These books were releases #23 and #24 for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV/News books release challenge.

No comments: