Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wild Release #187 & Catch #21!

Two birthdays were celebrated today--the 19th of Niece No. 1, and the 7th of BookCrossing! I met my family at the Olive Garden in Greensburg and was pleased to see that the benches out front were unoccupied, allowing me to drop Scott Turow's "The Burden of Proof" unnoticed. We had a fabulous time and meal inside and I was glad to see that the book was gone when we finally left. Imagine my surprise when I got on my computer at home to see that it had already been caught and journaled before I even got the chance to make release notes! Looks like it was a day for celebrating all around :D Thanks for finding and journaling the book, mustanggma, and welcome to BookCrossing!

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 041308: Make the World a Library
When: April 13th 2008
How: Happy Birthday BookCrossing!! Leave as many books as you can in the wild.

Release #30 for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV/News books release challenge.

No comments: