Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wild Releases #193 & #194

I was walking through Sears at Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg, wondering where I could release "The Adventures of Spider-Man," by Michael Teitelbaum, when I came upon a display of Spider-Man clothes, backpacks, toys, and accessories in the boys' department. I ever-so-slyly was able to leave my book there as well, where I am sure it will catch the attention of a small Spider-Man fan.

It's Sunday today, and that means it was time for another SSM. Today's mission called for the release of a book relating to Shakespeare or poetry and releasing it at a local theater. This was the nudge I needed to finally read "William Shakespeare's Henry V," by Kenneth Branagh--the screenplay for his 1989 movie. The book has probably been sitting on my shelf since then, but no longer! It is on the move, off to conquer foreign territories, beginning with Seton Hill University in Greensburg, where I left it on a bench outside Reeves Theater.

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 042008: To Be or Not To Be
When: April 20th 2008
How: Shakespeare’s birthday and World Book & Copyright Day are April 23rd. Celebrate by choosing a book relating to Shakespeare or poetry and releasing it, ideally at a local theater.

Releases #33 & #34 for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV/News books release challenge.

No comments: