Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wild Release #331

It's Sunday night again, so it's time for another SSM mission. I had the perfect book ready to go courtesy of Niece No. 5--"Plants with Seeds," by Dorothy Wood--I just needed to find the perfect place. By the time sunset rolled around, the parks were closing, so I left it in one of my favorite spots (even though I have yet to get a journal entry from there!): tacked on the bulletin board outside of St. Clair Park on North Maple Avenue in Greensburg. Mission accomplished!

This week's challenge, set by dicentragirl, follows:

SSM 072008: Outside
When: July 20th 2008
How: Today is Sir Edmund Hillary’s birthday. Celebrate by picking an outdoor themed book (trees, plants, trails etc) and leaving it outside on a park bench or picnic table.

No comments: