Monday, May 19, 2008

Wild Releases #231 & #232

My car was running on fumes this morning on my way to work, so I made my way to Giant Eagle's GetGo gas station at lunchtime. I hadn't cashed in my money-off-gas-for-shopping in a long time, so I ended up paying only $2.69 a gallon--a real bargain these days. Since I was there, and since other BookCrossers swear they get tons of catches from gas pumps, I left Scott Turow's "Personal Injuries" on top of my gas pump. Perhaps this will be the one to finally check in.

On my way back to work, I stopped at Payless ShoeSource in Greengate Center to buy a new pair of shoes (yup, exactly like the ones that were on my feet at the time) and to leave behind a little themed release--Beatrix Potter's "The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes"--which was release #53 for MRWiley's 2008 Movie/TV/News books release challenge.

No comments: