Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wild Releases #225 - #227, and #136 redux

Niece No. 2 is on a school trip to Cleveland, Ohio, this weekend, and before she left, she asked if I had any books for her to release there. What a wonderful, thoughtful, girl she is! I think I may have had a tear in my eye; she makes me so proud. She even sent me text messages, complete with street addresses, to let me know where and when the books began the next leg of their journey. She left "Archangel," by Gerald Seymour, and "I Was A Teenage Fairy," by Francesca Lia Block (a book I *thought* she left at her school months ago), at the Doubletree Hotel Cleveland South in Independence, Ohio.

From there, she spent the day at Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio, where she and her friend--let's call him "Joseph"--left "The Demon Circle," by Dan Schmidt, and "The Romanov Prophecy," by Steve Berry, on benches somewhere inside the park. Thanks for being good BookCrossers! I hope you had a blast. :D

No comments: